Babies recognize the melody of a song early on and before they understand the words. Studies find that music therapy improves vital signs and feeding for babies and young children. It also boosts oxygen levels, increases oxytocin, and helps with overall development. In addition, music-making with their children can reduce parents’ stress and anxiety and assist with continued bonding.
What We Can Address:
- Boosting Overall Development
- Improving Attention and Focus through Highly Engaging Experiences
- Supporting Language and Communication Development
- Increasing Emotional Regulation
- Enhancing Physical Development (reflex movements, grip)
- Fostering Connection with Others
Supporting Research and Additional Articles
What You May Experience:
Here are some examples of what can be addressed during your music therapy session with your dedicated therapist:
- Active music listening to familiar and preferred songs for sensory stimulation and brain development
- Vocal play and singing to enhance language development and communication
- Movement to music to reinforce motor skill development
- Instrument playing to support play, interaction, and self-expression
- Musical play with parents for parent-child bonding
Ask Questions and Schedule Sessions
- Email your questions or schedule an appointment: email@example.com
- You will be asked to complete an intake form. This will be another opportunity to ask any of the questions you may have to ensure an online session is best for your needs.
- Costs will be discussed and defined.
- We will then match you with a therapist who is available and fits your needs.
- A final confirmation will be sent via email.