JB Music Therapy is an award recognized Canadian company based in Calgary, Alberta. JBMT is a team of Accredited Music Therapists (MTAs) who design treatment plans for people of all ages to foster change: boost mood, decrease stress, improve speech after injury, increase focus, develop learning, lessen anxiety, and recover lost memories. Established in 1991, JBMT is well integrated into the Calgary community and facilitates programs for a multitude of agencies, schools, and hospitals.
Music Therapist (MTA)
Please send an introduction letter and resume to Shannon Robinson, Vice-President at:
We are looking for someone who:
- is certified as a Music Therapist (MTA)
- has experience with a wide variety of population groups (seniors, children, youth, disabilities, medical needs, mental health)
- loves a mobile, community based model
- hopes to work with, and learn from, a team of music therapists
- desires to have/create a life in Calgary, Alberta
Internship Application – for January 2019. Complete internship application process here.