Music therapy can support families in strengthening bonds, improving communication, and navigating difficult life transitions. Music provides a supportive medium for processing and expressing emotions and can promote feelings of connection and well-being.
Interactive music experiences between family members can provide renewed opportunities for connection and improve communication while also providing opportunities for self-expression and reflection for individuals within the family unit.
What We Can Address:
- Boost Mood and Improve Emotional Regulation
- Provide Opportunities for Connection
- Provide Opportunities for Self-Expression
- Decrease Stress & Anxiety
What You May Experience:
Here are some examples of what can be addressed during your music therapy session with your dedicated therapist:
- Purposeful playlist creation for mood support
- Active listening to familiar or preferred songs to evoke positive mood states
- Songwriting for self expression
- Guided relaxation to ease anxiety and stress
- Music supported counselling
- Interactive music-making experiences to foster well-being and connection
Ask Questions and Schedule Sessions
Email your questions or schedule an appointment:
You will be asked to complete an intake form. This will be another opportunity to ask any of the questions you may have to ensure an online session is best for your needs.
Costs will be discussed and defined.
We will then match you with a therapist who is available and fits your needs.
A final confirmation will be sent via email.