Memory Lane Chorus is a choir that brings together people living with dementia and their care partners, family members, and friends to sing in a chorus that fosters joy, well-being, purpose, and community connection. Singing can improve brain activity, well-being, and mood. You don’t need to be a good singer to benefit.
Dates: Wednesdays, January 15 – March 18, 2020 (10 weeks)
Time: 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM.
Location: JB Music Therapy Studio
- Sing, feel positive and make new connections.
- Feel supported by skilled, compassionate and experienced staff.
- Engage in music memory activities, including social engagement through therapeutic drum circles (drums provided).
- Do fun vocal warm-ups along with a wide variety of familiar and new songs.
- Celebrate the end of the program with an open house and social time with family and friends.
$199.00 plus GST per person plus care partner
Drop-In Available – $25.00 plus GST – please call our office ahead (403-240-3877)
Full refunds will be given to those who cancel any program 7 days prior to the first day of the program or earlier. No refunds will be given for cancellations made within 7 days prior to the first day of the program.