Research has shown that music can be an engaging and attractive stimulus for children and students. Several studies have documented music therapy as a successful modality to engage the student in social, emotional, cognitive, communication and motor learning activities. Children often demonstrate a natural affinity to music, making it an excellent therapeutic tool to develop all areas of self.
What We Can Address:
- Improve attention and focus through highly engaging experiences
- Support language and communication development
- Increase emotional regulation
- Enhance the development of body awareness and fine and gross motor skills
- Foster connection and bridge culture and economic differences
- Develop academic skills
- Contribute to something greater than oneself
What You May Experience:
Here are some examples of what can be addressed during your music therapy session with your dedicated therapist:
- Instrument playing to support social interaction and self-expression
- Vocal play and singing to enhance language development and communication
- Active music listening to familiar and preferred songs to boost mood and emotional regulation
- Movement to music to support motor skill development as well as mental wellness
- Songwriting for self-expression
Ask Questions and Schedule Sessions
Email your questions or schedule an appointment: email@example.com
You will be asked to complete an intake form. This will be another opportunity to ask any of the questions you may have to ensure an online session is best for your needs.
Costs will be discussed and defined.
We will then match you with a therapist who is available and fits your needs.
A final confirmation will be sent via email.